Technical Account Manager
The Technical Account Manager acts as a liaison between our clients and our technical support team. You will manage a portfolio of select customer accounts and will be responsible for the onboarding process of new clients. As a Technical Account Manager, you must have a broad understanding of technology in addition to exceptional customer service skills.
• Manage new client onboarding
• Conduct quarterly business reviews
• Work with the technical team to generate project proposals and act as the client liaison
• Inside sales: create and manage quotes for hardware and services
• Proactively review support requests from clients and step in when needed to ensure customer satisfaction
• Handle customer concerns and escalations from the technical support team
• Provide technical consulting and guidance to customers
• Assist the technical support team in maintaining relevant documentation
• Participate in weekly team meetings
• Demonstrated technical background in a Microsoft environment
• Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
• Strong time-management skills
• Previous experience as a Technical Account Manager or other previous sales experience
• Previous experience with CRM, PSA, and quoting software
• Project management experience
• Class 5 driver’s license and access to a vehicle
• Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, IT Management, or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
We have a positive and fun environment, a competitive salary, and benefits, including:
• Extended health benefits
• Funding towards further certifications
• Performance bonuses
• Paid leave to attend technology seminars, webinars, conferences and IT tradeshows
• Beer Fridays
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume (.doc, .docx, or .pdf) to careers (at) transparent.ca and reference “Technical Account Manager” in your email subject line. These communications will be handled in compliance with the Personal Information Privacy Act. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in our organization. We look forward to hearing from you.